Built small and smart, the Rivera Clubster belts out a rich, all-tube tone that’s anything but compact. With 25-watts and a 12″speaker, the Clubster offers two independent, switchable channels, genuine Accutronics® 3-spring reverb, a specially voiced Celestion 70/80 speaker, and high-end features such as an effects loop and line output.
A slant-back front on the rock-solid cabinet makes it easy for guitarists to hear the Clubster without placing it on a chair or riser, simplifying setup and utilizing the natural bass-enhancing effect that comes from having the amp sitting directly on the floor. The Clubster uses an open-back design in conjunction with its Celestion 70/80 speaker to enhance its impressive range of classic, beefy tones.
Ruggedly constructed using an over-sized transformer, a welded steel chassis, nickel-plated steel corners, and military-grade components, the Clubster easily withstands the rigors of road and studio. Construction details include a 5/8″-thick, lumber-core plywood enclosure covered with roadworthy black Tolex, and rubber feet and a steel-reinforced vinyl strap handle for extra convenience and portability.
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4″ High Gain input, 1/4″ footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4″ effects loop send, 1/4″ effects loop return, 1/4″ line output, 1/4″ external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Two 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two 6V6GT
- Output power: 25 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12” Celestion 70/80
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics® 3-spring reverb
- Height: 19.25″ (w/feet)
- Width: 18.25″
- Depth: 12″
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Cabinet material: 5/8″-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex
|Dimensions||21 x 12 x 18 in|