Channel 2 – for clean electric or big warm acoustic tones
An easy to use anti-feedback equalizer tunes out unwanted notes that would otherwise drone or squeal with sensitive acoustic Instruments. Switched from the front panel, the anti-feedback filter is also linked to Channel 2, and is automatically disengaged when using Channel 1. Reverb has never sounded sweeter, thanks to a long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb.
Anti-Feedback controls to eliminate droning
Another Rivera exclusive feature, the Sedona’s built-in rear-panel tube direct box output, includes a level control and a pull switch for ground lift. It sends only the Instrument’s signal through an all-tube low-impedance, balanced-line XLR output invaluable on-stage or in the studio. An active effects loop with level controls allows for matching any outboard signal processor for optimum tone and minimum noise.
Effects loop & Balanced XLR direct out using a Cinemag Transformer
An internal acoustically tuned high-fidelity speaker system consisting of a 12″ Celestion T75 speaker reproduces full frequencies and gives great guitar tone for big clean acoustic or high gain electric tones. A single high-power Dome Tweeter adds sibilance and definition to the high-end strings, especially on nylon or gut string instruments. Separate tweeter and full-range speaker output jacks coupled to an impedance selector allow connection to a Sedona Extension Enclosure to cover larger venues.
Loaded with Celestion T-75 and our exclusive EVM cloned super dome tweeter with 4inch magnet. This tweeter reproduces the sweetest of highs unlike harsh Piezo and horn drivers.
Never before has an amp received so many rave reviews from guitar magazines. Guitar World as well as Guitar Player have used Sedona as their benchmark for testing other amps as well as many acoustic guitars. Guitar Shop Magazine said “This is undoubtedly the best acoustic/electric amp ever made..” Musician Magazine awarded Sedona “Amp of the Year.”
IF YOU OWN A TAYLOR® WITH THE ES PICKUP SYSTEM, YOU’LL WANT THIS AMP WITH THE ES OPTION
You can order the Sedona with a the ES option. This converts the Sedona’s input into a balanced input using a super high quality Cinemag ® transformer. This adds 4 DB of volume and tone to your balanced output ES equipped Taylor®. The Sedona is the only amp that offers this!!!! Now you will be able to hear how fat and warm you Taylor® can be. If you run the ES-equipped Taylor® in with a unbalanced amp, you are only hearing 3/4’s of the pickup system including the T5. The Sedona 55 is the only amp that can give your T5 full blown acoustic tones and high gain tones, BALANCED!! (USE 1/4 TRS to 1/4 TRS cable to connect Taylor ES with balanced input on Sedona)
ES-Ready Balanced input for Taylor Guitar owners optional
(Sedona 100watt version available in top only)
- 55 Watts using (2)EL-34’s or (2)25watt using 6V6 power tubes.
- Celestion T-75 12″ speaker standard
- Optional ES ready input
- (5) 12AX7 Preamp Tubes allowing 2 full discrete channels of warm tone
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation.
- Heavy-Duty 16 Gauge zinc plated steel chassis with welded end make a rugged road worthy amp
- Costly regulated DC filament power supply for the Preamp Tubes allow silent and hum free operation.
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise free connections
- Chassis mounted Mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement
- 3 function foot-switch included (channel switching, ninja boost, gain boost)
Product ManualProduct Manual
Additional VideosSedona Features & Functions explained Sedona Electric and Acoustic demo played by Luis Maldonado Doyle Dykes plays How Great Thou Art w/Sedona Doyle Dykes plays T5 w/ Sedona Doyle Dykes plays Wabash Cannon Ball w/ Sedona 55
|Dimensions||24 x 10 x 18.75 in|